BoMill Q3 Report, July – September 2022
18 November 2022, 08:00 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period July 1 – September 30, 2022. The Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
Positive field test with BoMill InSight™
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“In the third quarter of 2022, we made substantial progress in our field testing. The promising results strengthen our belief that BoMill InSight™ has a great deal to offer for the future of the grain industry in terms of quality and economics, thanks to its versatility and not least usability”
Net sales and income for the third quarter (July – September) 2022
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 88 (KSEK 339).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -5 169 (KSEK -4 264).
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK -0,11 (SEK -0,34).
- Cash flow during the third quarter amounted to KSEK -6 314 (KSEK 7 248).
- As of September 30, 2022, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 18 997 (KSEK 18 765.)
Net sales and income for the first nine months (January – September) 2022
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 540 (KSEK 405).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -16 871 (KSEK -16 983).
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK -0,58 (SEK -1,37).
- Cash flow during the period amounted to KSEK 4 455 (KSEK -6 582).
- Orders received during the period amounted to KSEK 2 800 (KSEK 0)
BoMill Q3 report can be found on BoMill’s website (www.bomill.com/investors/reports)
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 727 001 182
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
Latest news and releases
Notice of extraordinary general shareholders' meeting in BoMill AB
6 March 2023
The shareholders of BoMill AB with company registration number 556556-4332 (“BoMill”) are hereby summoned to extraordinary general meeting on 6 April 2023, at 10.00 am at BoMill’s premises on Gottorpsvägen 58 A, 218 45 Vintrie. Notice is also made by publication of the convening notice in the Swedish National Gazette, and Svenska Dagbladet, as well as, on BoMill's website www.bomill.com/investors/corporate-governance/shareholders-meetings/.
BoMill Board of Directors proposes a secured new share issue of maximum SEK 21,9 million to scale up the commercialization of BoMill InSight
6 March 2023
The Board of Directors of BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the ”Company”) proposes a rights issue to be decided at an extraordinary general meeting on 6 April 2023. The new share issue provides the Company with a maximum amount of approximately SEK 21,9 million before transaction costs. The conditions in the rights issue entitle shareholders for every holding of one current share the right to subscribe for one new share of a price of SEK 0,47 per share. The subscription of the rights issue is secured corresponding to 100 percent of the maximum amount of the rights issue by agreements the Company has entered into according to below.
BoMill appoints new Head of Sales
1 March 2023
BoMill AB (publ) has appointed Susana Morales as Head of Sales. She will assume the position from March 1, 2023 and will be part of the Operation Management Team.