By sorting all individual kernels in a batch of grains based on protein content or fusarium contamination, BoMill InSight™ enables malt houses to optimize their supply and target specific malting qualities.
Optimize Supply & Target Desired Qualities
- Get maximum value out of your barley supply
- Manage fluctuating quality of harvests
- Increase use of domestic barley and strengthen relationships with contracted farmers
- Optimize malting process and secure quality through homogeneity of raw material
EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION IN MALTING BARLEY SUPPLY CHAIN
BoMill InSight™ at a glance
BoMill InSight™ is a unique individual grain sorting solution, based on NIT technology, able to take advantage of quality variation within bulk of grains.
- Segregate grain batch, at industrial speed, on grains’ inner qualities such as protein content or fusarium contamination.
- Produce homogeneous batches of grain to improve process efficiency and strengthen quality assurance
EXPLORING POTENTIAL TOGETHER
Our aim is to deliver advanced solutions that create sustainable value to our clients.
It all starts with us understanding your unique needs and exploring together the opportunities for your business.