BoMill Year-End Report, January – December 2022
15 February 2023, 08:30 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Year-End Report for the period January 1 – December 31, 2022. The Year-End Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“During the fourth quarter of 2022, the team has focused on the launch of BoMill InSight™. We are ready for launch, and I am convinced 2023 will be an exciting year for BoMill.”
Net sales and income for the fourth quarter (October – December 2022)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 20 (KSEK 578)
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -8 381 (KSEK -5 735)
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK -0,18 (SEK -0,37)
- Cash flow during the fourth quarter amounted to KSEK -4 353 (KSEK -4 223)
- As of December 31, 2022, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 14 644 (KSEK 14 542)
Net sales and income year-end (January – December 2022)
- Net sales amounted KSEK 560 (KSEK 983)
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -25 251 (KSEK -22 718)
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK -0,75 (SEK -1,72)
- Cash flow during the period amounted to KSEK 102 (KSEK -10 804). In June 2022, BoMill raised approximately MSEK 21.3 prior to transaction costs via a rights issue.
- Orders received during the period amounted to KSEK 2 600 (KSEK 0)
Highlights during the fourth quarter
- On December 16, 2022, BoMill announced the appointment of Cajsa Kapoor as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for the company.
- On December 20, 2022, BoMill announced receiving an order with a value of MSEK 2.6, from Europe’s largest milling group GoodMills Group.
Highlights after the period
- On January 12, 2023, BoMill appointed its Nomination Committee ahead of its 2023 Annual General Meeting which will take place on May 11, 2023.
- On January 26, 2023, BoMill launched BoMill InSight™. Prior to the launch, two orders have already been received, planned to be delivered during Q2 2023.
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 727 001 182
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
Latest news and releases
Notice of extraordinary general shareholders' meeting in BoMill AB
6 March 2023
The shareholders of BoMill AB with company registration number 556556-4332 (“BoMill”) are hereby summoned to extraordinary general meeting on 6 April 2023, at 10.00 am at BoMill’s premises on Gottorpsvägen 58 A, 218 45 Vintrie. Notice is also made by publication of the convening notice in the Swedish National Gazette, and Svenska Dagbladet, as well as, on BoMill's website www.bomill.com/investors/corporate-governance/shareholders-meetings/.
BoMill Board of Directors proposes a secured new share issue of maximum SEK 21,9 million to scale up the commercialization of BoMill InSight
6 March 2023
The Board of Directors of BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the ”Company”) proposes a rights issue to be decided at an extraordinary general meeting on 6 April 2023. The new share issue provides the Company with a maximum amount of approximately SEK 21,9 million before transaction costs. The conditions in the rights issue entitle shareholders for every holding of one current share the right to subscribe for one new share of a price of SEK 0,47 per share. The subscription of the rights issue is secured corresponding to 100 percent of the maximum amount of the rights issue by agreements the Company has entered into according to below.
BoMill appoints new Head of Sales
1 March 2023
BoMill AB (publ) has appointed Susana Morales as Head of Sales. She will assume the position from March 1, 2023 and will be part of the Operation Management Team.