BoMill publishes prospectus regarding the rights issue
12 April 2023, 16:49 CET
Today BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) has published a prospectus regarding the preferential rights issue of shares resolved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of BoMill on April 6, 2023.
Upon full subscription in the rights issue, the Company will receive approximately an amount of SEK 21.9 million before issue costs.
The Company has entered into agreements (1) inter alia with some of the shareholders, personnel, and board members regarding undertaking to subscribe by using their subscription rights, and (2) with certain shareholders concerning guarantee commitments to subscribe such shares that are not subscribed by others, which amount together 100% of the maximum amount of the rights issue. However, the commitments are not secured by bank guarantees, blocked funds, pledges, or similar arrangements.
Prospectus and application form
The prospectus for the rights issue has been published on BoMill’s website (www.bomill.com/investors/share-issue-2023), and on Nordic Issuing’s website (www.nordic-issuing.se). Subscription without preferential rights is made on the Nordic Issuing's website following the address www.nordic-issuing.se/aktuella-uppdrag and looking for BoMill on-going transaction.
Briefly about the rights issue
- Anyone who, on the record date, April 13, 2023, was registered as a shareholder in BoMill has a preferential right to subscribe for shares in the Company based on the existing shareholding in the Company registered on the record date.
- Shareholders receive one (1) subscription right for each share registered on the record date on the shareholders. One (1) subscription right entitles to subscribe for one (1) new share in the Company.
- Subscription of shares takes place from and including April 19, 2023, up to and including May 3, 2023.
- The subscription price is SEK 0.47 per newly issued share. No commission is paid.
- The Company will receive approximately SEK 21.9 million upon full subscription of the rights issue.
- The last day of trading in BoMill’s shares including the right to obtain subscription rights is on April 11, 2023.
- The first day of trading in BoMill’s shares excluding the right to obtain subscription rights is on April 12, 2023.
- Trading in subscription rights will be ongoing from and including April 19, 2023, up to and including April 27, 2023.
- Subscription rights that are not exercised during the subscription period become invalid and lose their value.
- Trading in BTA (paid subscribed share) will commence on April 19, 2023 and continues until the rights issue is registered with the Companies Registration Office.
Nordic Issuing AB acts as the issuer agent in connection with the rights issue
Prospectus and other information
More information, as well as material, can be found on BoMill’s website: www.bomill.com/investors/share-issue-2023
THE INFORMATION HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN OR TO THE UNITED STATES, RUSSIA, BELARUS, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, HONG KONG, JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA, SWITZERLAND OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE INFORMATION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL OR REQUIRE REGISTRATION OR OTHER MEASURES.
Latest news and releases
Correction: BoMill Q3 Report July – September 2023
17 November 2023
The press release published earlier today stated “Net sales and income for the second quarter (July – September 2023)” while it should be stated “Net sales and income for the third quarter (July – September 2023)”. The same for “Net sales and income for the first six months (January – September 2023)”, the correct information is “Net sales and income for the first nine months (January – September 2023)”. The corrected press release follows in its entirety. There is no change to the financial information and the attached quarterly report.
BoMill Q3 Report July – September 2023
17 November 2023
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period July 1 – September 30, 2023. The Interim Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
BoMill's Nomination Committee for the 2024 Annual General Meeting
20 October 2023
The members of the Nomination Committee ahead of the 2024 Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (Publ) have been appointed.