Last day for trading in BoMill’s shares including the right to participate in share issue
22 April 2022, 08:00 CET
The last day of trading in the BoMill share including the right to obtain subscription rights is today, April 22[nd], 2022 and the first day of trading in the BoMill share excluding the right to obtain subscription rights is April 25[th], 2022.
At the Extraordinary General Meeting on April 8th, 2022, it was decided to issue new shares with preferential rights for shareholders in BoMill of approximately SEK 23.3 million. The Rights Issue is secured through underwriting commitments corresponding to 100 percent of the maximum issue volume.
Briefly about the Rights Issue
- Anyone who on the record date, April 26th, 2022, was registered as a shareholder in BoMill has a preferential right to subscribe for shares in the Company based on the existing shareholding in the Company.
- Shareholders receive two (2) subscription rights for each (1) share held on the record date. One (1) subscription right entitle to subscribe for one (1) new share in the Company.
- Subscription of shares can take place from April 28th, 2022, until May 12th, 2022.
- The subscription price is SEK 0.75 per new issued share. No commission is paid.
- The Company will receive approximately SEK 23.3 million upon full subscription of the Rights Issue.
- The last day of trading in the BoMill share including the right to obtain subscription rights is April 22nd, 2022.
- The first day of trading in the BoMill share excluding the right to obtain subscription rights is April 25th, 2022.
- Trading in subscription rights is ongoing from and including April 28th, 2022, until May 9th, 2022.
- Subscription rights that are not exercised during the subscription period become invalid and lose their value.
- Trading in BTA (paid subscribed share) will commence April 28th, 2022 and continues until the Rights Issue is registered in the trade register.
Nordic Issuing AB acts as the issuing agent and Zellberg Advokatbyrå AB is legal advisor to the Company in connection with the Rights Issue.
More information will be published on April 26th on BoMill’s website under the heading “Investors”.
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 727 001 182
Per Heander, CFO
Phone: +46 70 839 87 43
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
Latest news and releases
Successful field test paves way for launch of BoMill InSight
26 January 2023
Following its successful industrial field-testing phase, the Swedish agritech company BoMill AB launches BoMill InSight™, the first equipment of its kind, capable of sorting individual grains on their inner properties, at large industrial capacity. The equipment allows for more efficient supply and use of grain raw materials, reduces waste and helps increase food safety.
BoMill’s Nomination Committee for the 2023 Annual General Meeting
12 January 2023
The members of the Nomination Committee ahead of the 2023 Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (Publ) have been appointed.
BoMill receives order of 2.6 MSEK from GoodMills
20 December 2022
BoMill AB has received an order worth 2.6 MSEK for its new grain sorting solution BoMill InSight™, from the German mill Aurora Mühle Hamburg GmbH, part of GoodMills Group, Europe’s largest milling group.