BoMill publishes half-year report for second quarter and first six months 2021
27 August 2021, 08:30 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the half-year report for the second quarter and the first six months of 2021. The half-year report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“We are very motivated in the journey that lies ahead of us. With the knowledge that the entire market is in a need of modernized technology, the timing is right. I am excited about or ongoing development and our business strategy, delivering value to producers, grain handlers, the processing industry and consumers.”
Net sales and income for the second quarter (April – June 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 25 (KSEK 16).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -7 541 (KSEK -5 245).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,63 (SEK -0,76).
- Cash flow during the second quarter amounted to KSEK -5 812 (KSEK 11 665).
- As of June 30, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 11 516 (KSEK 12 746). During Q2 2020 a new share issue amounting to KSEK 12 662 affected the cash flow.
Net sales and income for the first six months (January – June 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 66 (KSEK 53).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -12 719 (KSEK -10 633).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -1,07 (SEK -1,54).
- Cash flow during the period amounted to KSEK -13 830 (KSEK 8 528).
Highlights during the second quarter
- On April 12, 2021, BoMill announced the recruitment of Per Heander as new Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Per Heander has over two decades experience from the venture capital segment.
- On April 15, 2021, BoMill published its Annual Report for the fiscal year 2020. The Annual Report is available on BoMill’s website.
- On May 6, 2021, BoMill held its Annual General Meeting. Minutes from the AGM is available on BoMill’s website.
- On June 1, 2021, Fredrik Nilsson commenced as new CTO of BoMill.
Highlights after the second quarter
- On July 5, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company is moving ahead, focusing on setting a plan for commercialization for its new high-capacity sorting equipment. The new equipment is aimed to be launched during Q2 2022.
- On August 15, 2021, BoMill carried out a directed share issue. The issue was subscribed by a number of key investors and raised proceeds of approximately SEK 14.3 million prior to transaction costs.
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 (0) 727 001 182
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 70 755 95 51
Latest news and releases
BoMill appoints Hansi Biedermann as Business Development Manager
30 May 2023
BoMill AB (publ) announces the appointment of Hansi Biedermann to the newly established role of Business Development Manager. He assumes the position from May 12, 2023 and is part of the Operation Management Team.
BoMill signs agreement of 1.0MSEK with global grain processor
23 May 2023
BoMill AB has signed an agreement worth approximately 1.0 MSEK, with a leading multinational grain processing company. The agreement is part of a project evaluating BoMill InSight™ and covers a six-month rental period.
Communiqué from Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB
11 May 2023
Idag, den 11 maj 2023, hölls årsstämma i BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332. Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Samtliga beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet.
Today, May 11, 2023, the Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, was held. Below is a summary of the decisions made. All decisions were made by the required majority.