BoMill publishes half-year report for second quarter and first six months 2021
27 August 2021, 08:30 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the half-year report for the second quarter and the first six months of 2021. The half-year report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“We are very motivated in the journey that lies ahead of us. With the knowledge that the entire market is in a need of modernized technology, the timing is right. I am excited about or ongoing development and our business strategy, delivering value to producers, grain handlers, the processing industry and consumers.”
Net sales and income for the second quarter (April – June 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 25 (KSEK 16).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -7 541 (KSEK -5 245).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,63 (SEK -0,76).
- Cash flow during the second quarter amounted to KSEK -5 812 (KSEK 11 665).
- As of June 30, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 11 516 (KSEK 12 746). During Q2 2020 a new share issue amounting to KSEK 12 662 affected the cash flow.
Net sales and income for the first six months (January – June 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 66 (KSEK 53).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -12 719 (KSEK -10 633).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -1,07 (SEK -1,54).
- Cash flow during the period amounted to KSEK -13 830 (KSEK 8 528).
Highlights during the second quarter
- On April 12, 2021, BoMill announced the recruitment of Per Heander as new Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Per Heander has over two decades experience from the venture capital segment.
- On April 15, 2021, BoMill published its Annual Report for the fiscal year 2020. The Annual Report is available on BoMill’s website.
- On May 6, 2021, BoMill held its Annual General Meeting. Minutes from the AGM is available on BoMill’s website.
- On June 1, 2021, Fredrik Nilsson commenced as new CTO of BoMill.
Highlights after the second quarter
- On July 5, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company is moving ahead, focusing on setting a plan for commercialization for its new high-capacity sorting equipment. The new equipment is aimed to be launched during Q2 2022.
- On August 15, 2021, BoMill carried out a directed share issue. The issue was subscribed by a number of key investors and raised proceeds of approximately SEK 14.3 million prior to transaction costs.
Latest news and releases
BoMill takes next step in development project with global player in the food industry
21 September 2021
BoMill AB and a market-leading global player in the food industry take the next step to deepen the cooperation in the ongoing development project. The results, so far, have met both parties’ expectations, including meeting the time schedule. The next phase in the project will be to intensify the development work, on a larger scale, with a mutual ambition to commercialize BoMill’s technology, in the already identified market segments.
Management, Board of Directors and current shareholders increase ownership in BoMill AB
16 September 2021
BoMill AB’s management and Board of Directors have strengthened their ownership in BoMill following an acquisition of Industrifonden’s shares in the company. In total, 1 251 400 shares to the value of 5 005 600 SEK have been acquired by management, Board of Directors, and current shareholders in BoMill AB. Consolidating their commitment further, the owners show a solid trust in BoMill’s ambition to reach out globally with the company’s revolutionary solution.
Today, the exercise period for warrants in BoMill AB begins
16 September 2021
BoMill AB (“BoMill” or “the Company”), an agritech company that is promoting a patented grain sorting solution that allows, in commercial quantities, to sort grains based on the internal properties of the kernel, today, 16 September 2021, announces that the exercise period for the warrants of TO 1 issued in connection with the Company’s IPO, begins. The exercise period for the warrants of series TO 1 runs until and including 7 October 2021. Upon full exercise of the warrants, BoMill will be allocated approximately SEK 23,7 million (before costs). Sedermera Fondkommission is the financial adviser and Markets & Corporate Law Nordic AB is the legal adviser in connection with the warrant exercise. Nordic Issuing is the issuing agent.