BoMill Q1 Interim Report, January – March 2022
20 April 2022, 10:30 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period January 1 – March 31, 2022. The Interim Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“The first quarter has been eventful. A new share issue was proposed to secure the finalization of the development and launch of our new generation grain sorting equipment later in 2022. I am happy to conclude that our high level of commercial activities has resulted in an order from grain processing company Gl. Buurholt at the start of the second quarter.”
Net sales and income for the first quarter (January – March, 2022)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 452 (KSEK 42).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -5 286 (KSEK -5 178).
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK -0,34 (SEK -0,43).
- Cash flow during the first quarter amounted to KSEK -4 738 (KSEK -8 017).
- As of March 31, 2022, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 9 804 (KSEK 17 329.)
Highlights during the first quarter
- On March 8, the Board of directors proposed a new share issue with preferential rights amounting to MSEK 23,3.
- On March 8, there was a call for an extraordinary general meeting on April 8 with decisions regarding the proposed new share issue
Highlights after the end of the period
- On April 1, BoMill announced an order of MSEK 2,8 from Gl. Buurholt, a leading Danish mobile grain processor. The equipment is scheduled to be delivered in Q1 2023.
- On April 8, in accordance with the proposals from the Board of Directors, the extraordinary general meeting approved a reduction of the share equity to 7 754 845 SEK., new Articles of Association and a share issue of 23,3 MSEK with preferential rights. The subscription period starts April 28 and ends May 12. Trade in subscriptions rights will be made during April 28 and May 9.
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 727 001 182
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
Latest news and releases
BoMill Q2 Interim Report, April – June 2022
24 August 2022
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period April 1 – June 30, 2022. The Interim Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
BoMill unveils its revolutionary grain sorting equipment: BoMill InSight[™] - ready for field test
30 June 2022
The Swedish agritech company BoMill AB unveils BoMill InSight™, the next generation of industrial grain sorting equipment able to sort grain lots, kernel by kernel, at industrial speed – up to 15mt/h, based on each single kernel’s internal properties.
BoMill AB (publ) share issue is registered and trading in BoMill BTA shares ceases June 7
2 June 2022
BoMill AB (publ) has completed the preferential rights issue of shares that closed on May 12, 2022. The rights issue of 23,3 MSEK is now registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and the last day for trading in paid subscribed shares ("BTA") will be Tuesday, June 7, 2022.