BoMill Q1 Interim Report, January – March 2022
20 April 2022, 10:30 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period January 1 – March 31, 2022. The Interim Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“The first quarter has been eventful. A new share issue was proposed to secure the finalization of the development and launch of our new generation grain sorting equipment later in 2022. I am happy to conclude that our high level of commercial activities has resulted in an order from grain processing company Gl. Buurholt at the start of the second quarter.”
Net sales and income for the first quarter (January – March, 2022)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 452 (KSEK 42).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -5 286 (KSEK -5 178).
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK -0,34 (SEK -0,43).
- Cash flow during the first quarter amounted to KSEK -4 738 (KSEK -8 017).
- As of March 31, 2022, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 9 804 (KSEK 17 329.)
Highlights during the first quarter
- On March 8, the Board of directors proposed a new share issue with preferential rights amounting to MSEK 23,3.
- On March 8, there was a call for an extraordinary general meeting on April 8 with decisions regarding the proposed new share issue
Highlights after the end of the period
- On April 1, BoMill announced an order of MSEK 2,8 from Gl. Buurholt, a leading Danish mobile grain processor. The equipment is scheduled to be delivered in Q1 2023.
- On April 8, in accordance with the proposals from the Board of Directors, the extraordinary general meeting approved a reduction of the share equity to 7 754 845 SEK., new Articles of Association and a share issue of 23,3 MSEK with preferential rights. The subscription period starts April 28 and ends May 12. Trade in subscriptions rights will be made during April 28 and May 9.
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 727 001 182
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
Latest news and releases
BoMill AB (publ) preferential share issue of 23,3 MSEK was oversubscribed
17 May 2022
The subscription period in the preferential share issue in BoMill AB (publ) ("BoMill" or "Company") ended on May 12. The share issue was subscribed to 105,6 %. BoMill will receive 21,3 MSEK after transaction costs.
Communiqué from Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB
12 May 2022
Idag, den 12 maj 2022, hölls årsstämma i BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332. Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Samtliga beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet.
Today, May 12, 2022, the Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, was held. Below is a summary of the decisions made. All decisions were made by the required majority.
BoMill publishes information memorandum regarding the Rights Issue
26 April 2022
BoMill AB (publ) (”BoMill” or the “Company”) today publishes an information memorandum by reason of the proposed preferential rights issue of shares resolved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of BoMill on April 8, 2022. Upon full subscription in the Rights Issue, the Company will receive approximately SEK 23.3 million before issue costs. The Rights Issue is secured through underwriting commitments corresponding to 100 percent of the maximum issue volume.