BoMill publishes half-year report for second quarter and first six months 2021
27 August 2021, 08:30 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the half-year report for the second quarter and the first six months of 2021. The half-year report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“We are very motivated in the journey that lies ahead of us. With the knowledge that the entire market is in a need of modernized technology, the timing is right. I am excited about or ongoing development and our business strategy, delivering value to producers, grain handlers, the processing industry and consumers.”
Net sales and income for the second quarter (April – June 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 25 (KSEK 16).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -7 541 (KSEK -5 245).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,63 (SEK -0,76).
- Cash flow during the second quarter amounted to KSEK -5 812 (KSEK 11 665).
- As of June 30, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 11 516 (KSEK 12 746). During Q2 2020 a new share issue amounting to KSEK 12 662 affected the cash flow.
Net sales and income for the first six months (January – June 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 66 (KSEK 53).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -12 719 (KSEK -10 633).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -1,07 (SEK -1,54).
- Cash flow during the period amounted to KSEK -13 830 (KSEK 8 528).
Highlights during the second quarter
- On April 12, 2021, BoMill announced the recruitment of Per Heander as new Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Per Heander has over two decades experience from the venture capital segment.
- On April 15, 2021, BoMill published its Annual Report for the fiscal year 2020. The Annual Report is available on BoMill’s website.
- On May 6, 2021, BoMill held its Annual General Meeting. Minutes from the AGM is available on BoMill’s website.
- On June 1, 2021, Fredrik Nilsson commenced as new CTO of BoMill.
Highlights after the second quarter
- On July 5, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company is moving ahead, focusing on setting a plan for commercialization for its new high-capacity sorting equipment. The new equipment is aimed to be launched during Q2 2022.
- On August 15, 2021, BoMill carried out a directed share issue. The issue was subscribed by a number of key investors and raised proceeds of approximately SEK 14.3 million prior to transaction costs.
Latest news and releases
BoMill publishes interim report for the third quarter 2021
25 November 2021
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the interim report for the third quarter and the first nine months of 2021. The interim report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
BoMill announces a change in the Board of Directors
22 October 2021
BoMill AB (“BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby announces that the company’s largest shareholder Capagro SAS (“Capagro”) onwards will be represented in the Board of Directors through Pierre Kiener as co-opted member and Tom Espiard-Cignaco as observer, until the next Annual General Meeting taking place in 2022, before June 30[th]. The current representative from Capagro in BoMill’s Board of Directors, Julie Peyrache, will leave Capagro for assignments outside of the group on October 22[nd], and will hence therefore also leave BoMill’s Board of Directors. The resignation of Julie Peyrache from the Board of Directors will be handled by the Swedish Companies Registration Office in the following weeks.
BoMill announces the outcome of the exercise of warrants of series TO 1
11 October 2021
On Thursday, 7 October 2021, the exercise period for BoMill AB ("BoMill" or "the Company") warrants of series TO 1 ("TO 1”) ended. A total of 2,290 warrants of TO 1 were exercised. BoMill will thus receive a total of SEK 16,259.00.