BoMill publishes half-year report for second quarter and first six months 2021
27 August 2021, 08:30 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the half-year report for the second quarter and the first six months of 2021. The half-year report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“We are very motivated in the journey that lies ahead of us. With the knowledge that the entire market is in a need of modernized technology, the timing is right. I am excited about or ongoing development and our business strategy, delivering value to producers, grain handlers, the processing industry and consumers.”
Net sales and income for the second quarter (April – June 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 25 (KSEK 16).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -7 541 (KSEK -5 245).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,63 (SEK -0,76).
- Cash flow during the second quarter amounted to KSEK -5 812 (KSEK 11 665).
- As of June 30, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 11 516 (KSEK 12 746). During Q2 2020 a new share issue amounting to KSEK 12 662 affected the cash flow.
Net sales and income for the first six months (January – June 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 66 (KSEK 53).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -12 719 (KSEK -10 633).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -1,07 (SEK -1,54).
- Cash flow during the period amounted to KSEK -13 830 (KSEK 8 528).
Highlights during the second quarter
- On April 12, 2021, BoMill announced the recruitment of Per Heander as new Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Per Heander has over two decades experience from the venture capital segment.
- On April 15, 2021, BoMill published its Annual Report for the fiscal year 2020. The Annual Report is available on BoMill’s website.
- On May 6, 2021, BoMill held its Annual General Meeting. Minutes from the AGM is available on BoMill’s website.
- On June 1, 2021, Fredrik Nilsson commenced as new CTO of BoMill.
Highlights after the second quarter
- On July 5, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company is moving ahead, focusing on setting a plan for commercialization for its new high-capacity sorting equipment. The new equipment is aimed to be launched during Q2 2022.
- On August 15, 2021, BoMill carried out a directed share issue. The issue was subscribed by a number of key investors and raised proceeds of approximately SEK 14.3 million prior to transaction costs.
Latest news and releases
BoMill AB (publ) share issue is registered and trading in BoMill BTA shares ceases June 7
2 June 2022
BoMill AB (publ) has completed the preferential rights issue of shares that closed on May 12, 2022. The rights issue of 23,3 MSEK is now registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and the last day for trading in paid subscribed shares ("BTA") will be Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
BoMill AB (publ) preferential share issue of 23,3 MSEK was oversubscribed
17 May 2022
The subscription period in the preferential share issue in BoMill AB (publ) ("BoMill" or "Company") ended on May 12. The share issue was subscribed to 105,6 %. BoMill will receive 21,3 MSEK after transaction costs.
Communiqué from Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB
12 May 2022
Idag, den 12 maj 2022, hölls årsstämma i BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332. Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Samtliga beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet.
Today, May 12, 2022, the Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, was held. Below is a summary of the decisions made. All decisions were made by the required majority.