First day for trading in BoMill’s shares excluding the right to participate in share Issue
25 April 2022, 08:00 CET
The first day of trading in the BoMill share excluding the right to obtain subscription rights is today, April 25, 2022.
At the Extraordinary General Meeting on April 8, 2022, it was decided to issue new shares with preferential rights for shareholders in BoMill of approximately SEK 23.3 million. The Rights Issue is secured through underwriting commitments corresponding to 100 percent of the maximum issue volume.
Briefly about the Rights Issue
- Anyone who on the record date, April 26, 2022, was registered as a shareholder in BoMill has a preferential right to subscribe for shares in the Company based on the existing shareholding in the Company.
- Shareholders receive two (2) subscription rights for each (1) share held on the record date. One (1) subscription right entitle to subscribe for one (1) new share in the Company.
- Subscription of shares can take place from April 28, 2022, until May 12, 2022.
- The subscription price is SEK 0.75 per new issued share. No commission is paid.
- The Company will receive approximately SEK 23.3 million upon full subscription of the Rights Issue.
- The last day of trading in the BoMill share including the right to obtain subscription rights is April 22, 2022.
- The first day of trading in the BoMill share excluding the right to obtain subscription rights is April 25, 2022.
- Trading in subscription rights is ongoing from and including April 28, 2022, until May 9, 2022.
- Subscription rights that are not exercised during the subscription period become invalid and lose their value.
- Trading in BTA (paid subscribed share) will commence April 28, 2022 and continues until the Rights Issue is registered in the trade register.
Nordic Issuing AB acts as the issuing agent and Zellberg Advokatbyrå AB is legal advisor to the Company in connection with the Rights Issue.
More information will be published on April 26 on BoMill’s website under the heading “Investors”.
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 727 001 182
Per Heander, CFO
Phone: +46 70 839 87 43
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
Latest news and releases
BoMill appoints Hansi Biedermann as Business Development Manager
30 May 2023
BoMill AB (publ) announces the appointment of Hansi Biedermann to the newly established role of Business Development Manager. He assumes the position from May 12, 2023 and is part of the Operation Management Team.
BoMill signs agreement of 1.0MSEK with global grain processor
23 May 2023
BoMill AB has signed an agreement worth approximately 1.0 MSEK, with a leading multinational grain processing company. The agreement is part of a project evaluating BoMill InSight™ and covers a six-month rental period.
Communiqué from Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB
11 May 2023
Idag, den 11 maj 2023, hölls årsstämma i BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332. Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Samtliga beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet.
Today, May 11, 2023, the Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, was held. Below is a summary of the decisions made. All decisions were made by the required majority.