First day for trading in BoMill’s shares excluding the right to participate in share Issue
25 April 2022, 08:00 CET
The first day of trading in the BoMill share excluding the right to obtain subscription rights is today, April 25, 2022.
At the Extraordinary General Meeting on April 8, 2022, it was decided to issue new shares with preferential rights for shareholders in BoMill of approximately SEK 23.3 million. The Rights Issue is secured through underwriting commitments corresponding to 100 percent of the maximum issue volume.
Briefly about the Rights Issue
- Anyone who on the record date, April 26, 2022, was registered as a shareholder in BoMill has a preferential right to subscribe for shares in the Company based on the existing shareholding in the Company.
- Shareholders receive two (2) subscription rights for each (1) share held on the record date. One (1) subscription right entitle to subscribe for one (1) new share in the Company.
- Subscription of shares can take place from April 28, 2022, until May 12, 2022.
- The subscription price is SEK 0.75 per new issued share. No commission is paid.
- The Company will receive approximately SEK 23.3 million upon full subscription of the Rights Issue.
- The last day of trading in the BoMill share including the right to obtain subscription rights is April 22, 2022.
- The first day of trading in the BoMill share excluding the right to obtain subscription rights is April 25, 2022.
- Trading in subscription rights is ongoing from and including April 28, 2022, until May 9, 2022.
- Subscription rights that are not exercised during the subscription period become invalid and lose their value.
- Trading in BTA (paid subscribed share) will commence April 28, 2022 and continues until the Rights Issue is registered in the trade register.
Nordic Issuing AB acts as the issuing agent and Zellberg Advokatbyrå AB is legal advisor to the Company in connection with the Rights Issue.
More information will be published on April 26 on BoMill’s website under the heading “Investors”.
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 727 001 182
Per Heander, CFO
Phone: +46 70 839 87 43
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
Latest news and releases
BoMill AB (publ) preferential share issue of 23,3 MSEK was oversubscribed
17 May 2022
The subscription period in the preferential share issue in BoMill AB (publ) ("BoMill" or "Company") ended on May 12. The share issue was subscribed to 105,6 %. BoMill will receive 21,3 MSEK after transaction costs.
Communiqué from Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB
12 May 2022
Idag, den 12 maj 2022, hölls årsstämma i BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332. Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Samtliga beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet.
Today, May 12, 2022, the Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, was held. Below is a summary of the decisions made. All decisions were made by the required majority.
BoMill publishes information memorandum regarding the Rights Issue
26 April 2022
BoMill AB (publ) (”BoMill” or the “Company”) today publishes an information memorandum by reason of the proposed preferential rights issue of shares resolved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of BoMill on April 8, 2022. Upon full subscription in the Rights Issue, the Company will receive approximately SEK 23.3 million before issue costs. The Rights Issue is secured through underwriting commitments corresponding to 100 percent of the maximum issue volume.