BoMill Year-End Report, January – December 2021
16 February 2022, 08:30 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Year-End Report for the period January 1 – December 31, 2021. The Year-End Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“To summarize the year, we are pleased to have further strengthened our organization for the future and updated our strategic plan for 2022 while taking the first step into the very important Russian market.”
Net sales and income for the fourth quarter (October – December, 2021)
- Net sales increased to KSEK 578 (KSEK 5).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -5 735 (KSEK -6 163).
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK -0,37 (SEK -0,52).
- Cash flow during the fourth quarter amounted to KSEK -4 223 (KSEK 17 207).
Net sales and income year-end 2021 (January – December, 2021)
- Net sales increased to KSEK 983 (KSEK 57).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -22 718 (KSEK -21 582).
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK -1,72 (SEK -3,18).
- Cash flow during the period amounted to KSEK -10 804 (KSEK 21 127).
- As of December 31, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 14 542 (KSEK 25 346). In August 2021, BoMill raised approximately MSEK 14.3 prior to transaction costs via a directed share issue to a number of key investors.
Highlights during the fourth quarter
- On October 1, 2021, BoMill announced signing of a contract with the Russian grain processing company KSC Metelitca with an order value of KEUR 45.
- On October 22, Julie Peyrache announced her resignation as Board of director in BoMill. CapAgro will onwards be represented by Pierre Kiener and Tom Espiard-Cignaco in the Board of Directors.
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 727 001 182
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
Latest news and releases
BoMill Q2 Interim Report, April – June 2022
24 August 2022
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period April 1 – June 30, 2022. The Interim Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
BoMill unveils its revolutionary grain sorting equipment: BoMill InSight[™] - ready for field test
30 June 2022
The Swedish agritech company BoMill AB unveils BoMill InSight™, the next generation of industrial grain sorting equipment able to sort grain lots, kernel by kernel, at industrial speed – up to 15mt/h, based on each single kernel’s internal properties.
BoMill AB (publ) share issue is registered and trading in BoMill BTA shares ceases June 7
2 June 2022
BoMill AB (publ) has completed the preferential rights issue of shares that closed on May 12, 2022. The rights issue of 23,3 MSEK is now registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and the last day for trading in paid subscribed shares ("BTA") will be Tuesday, June 7, 2022.