BoMill Year-End Report, January – December 2021
16 February 2022, 08:30 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Year-End Report for the period January 1 – December 31, 2021. The Year-End Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“To summarize the year, we are pleased to have further strengthened our organization for the future and updated our strategic plan for 2022 while taking the first step into the very important Russian market.”
Net sales and income for the fourth quarter (October – December, 2021)
- Net sales increased to KSEK 578 (KSEK 5).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -5 735 (KSEK -6 163).
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK -0,37 (SEK -0,52).
- Cash flow during the fourth quarter amounted to KSEK -4 223 (KSEK 17 207).
Net sales and income year-end 2021 (January – December, 2021)
- Net sales increased to KSEK 983 (KSEK 57).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -22 718 (KSEK -21 582).
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK -1,72 (SEK -3,18).
- Cash flow during the period amounted to KSEK -10 804 (KSEK 21 127).
- As of December 31, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 14 542 (KSEK 25 346). In August 2021, BoMill raised approximately MSEK 14.3 prior to transaction costs via a directed share issue to a number of key investors.
Highlights during the fourth quarter
- On October 1, 2021, BoMill announced signing of a contract with the Russian grain processing company KSC Metelitca with an order value of KEUR 45.
- On October 22, Julie Peyrache announced her resignation as Board of director in BoMill. CapAgro will onwards be represented by Pierre Kiener and Tom Espiard-Cignaco in the Board of Directors.
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 727 001 182
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
Latest news and releases
BoMill AB (publ) preferential share issue of 23,3 MSEK was oversubscribed
17 May 2022
The subscription period in the preferential share issue in BoMill AB (publ) ("BoMill" or "Company") ended on May 12. The share issue was subscribed to 105,6 %. BoMill will receive 21,3 MSEK after transaction costs.
Communiqué from Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB
12 May 2022
Idag, den 12 maj 2022, hölls årsstämma i BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332. Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Samtliga beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet.
Today, May 12, 2022, the Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, was held. Below is a summary of the decisions made. All decisions were made by the required majority.
BoMill publishes information memorandum regarding the Rights Issue
26 April 2022
BoMill AB (publ) (”BoMill” or the “Company”) today publishes an information memorandum by reason of the proposed preferential rights issue of shares resolved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of BoMill on April 8, 2022. Upon full subscription in the Rights Issue, the Company will receive approximately SEK 23.3 million before issue costs. The Rights Issue is secured through underwriting commitments corresponding to 100 percent of the maximum issue volume.