BoMill Q1 Report, January – March 2021
6 May 2021, 11:03 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period January 1 – March 31, 2021. The Interim Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“During the first quarter, we maintained momentum in terms of building a stronger marketing and sales organization, while continuing work on our ongoing development projects. All of this will be important as we now advance our efforts to implement an updated business strategy, with an increased focus on key segments such as the brewing industry.”
Net sales and income for the first quarter (January – March 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 42 (KSEK 36).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -5 178 (KSEK -5 389).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,43 (SEK -130,52).
- Cash flow during the first quarter amounted to KSEK -8 017 (KSEK -3 137).
- As of March 31, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 17 329 (KSEK 1 081).
Highlights during the first quarter
- On January 26, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company had signed an agreement with Lilla Harrie Valskvarn AB to test the Company’s updated sorting technology, which is based on the TriQ model.
- On January 27, 2021, the Extraordinary General Meeting in BoMill resolved on a directed issue of 330,000 warrants. The warrants entitle rights for the founder, Bo Löfqvist , and Managing Director Andreas Jeppsson to subscribe for new shares in the Company.
- On March 19, 2021, BoMill published its Year-End Report for the period January 1 – December 31, 2020. The report is available on BoMill’s website.
Recruitments during the first quarter
BoMill appointed a new Chief Technical Officer (CTO), who will join the Company from June 1.
BoMill appointed a new Global Marketing Manager, starting from March 1.
Highlights after the first quarter
- On April 6, 2021, BoMill sent out a notice to the Company’s AGM on May 6, 2021.
- On April 12, 2021, BoMill announced the recruitment of a new Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Per Heander. Per Heander has over two decades experience from the venture capital segment. He will join BoMill as CFO on May 6, 2021.
- On April 15, 2021, BoMill published the Annual Report for the fiscal year 2020. The Annual Report is available on BoMill’s website.
Latest news and releases
Successful field test paves way for launch of BoMill InSight
26 January 2023
Following its successful industrial field-testing phase, the Swedish agritech company BoMill AB launches BoMill InSight™, the first equipment of its kind, capable of sorting individual grains on their inner properties, at large industrial capacity. The equipment allows for more efficient supply and use of grain raw materials, reduces waste and helps increase food safety.
BoMill’s Nomination Committee for the 2023 Annual General Meeting
12 January 2023
The members of the Nomination Committee ahead of the 2023 Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (Publ) have been appointed.
BoMill receives order of 2.6 MSEK from GoodMills
20 December 2022
BoMill AB has received an order worth 2.6 MSEK for its new grain sorting solution BoMill InSight™, from the German mill Aurora Mühle Hamburg GmbH, part of GoodMills Group, Europe’s largest milling group.