BoMill Q1 Report, January – March 2021
6 May 2021, 11:03 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period January 1 – March 31, 2021. The Interim Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“During the first quarter, we maintained momentum in terms of building a stronger marketing and sales organization, while continuing work on our ongoing development projects. All of this will be important as we now advance our efforts to implement an updated business strategy, with an increased focus on key segments such as the brewing industry.”
Net sales and income for the first quarter (January – March 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 42 (KSEK 36).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -5 178 (KSEK -5 389).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,43 (SEK -130,52).
- Cash flow during the first quarter amounted to KSEK -8 017 (KSEK -3 137).
- As of March 31, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 17 329 (KSEK 1 081).
Highlights during the first quarter
- On January 26, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company had signed an agreement with Lilla Harrie Valskvarn AB to test the Company’s updated sorting technology, which is based on the TriQ model.
- On January 27, 2021, the Extraordinary General Meeting in BoMill resolved on a directed issue of 330,000 warrants. The warrants entitle rights for the founder, Bo Löfqvist , and Managing Director Andreas Jeppsson to subscribe for new shares in the Company.
- On March 19, 2021, BoMill published its Year-End Report for the period January 1 – December 31, 2020. The report is available on BoMill’s website.
Recruitments during the first quarter
BoMill appointed a new Chief Technical Officer (CTO), who will join the Company from June 1.
BoMill appointed a new Global Marketing Manager, starting from March 1.
Highlights after the first quarter
- On April 6, 2021, BoMill sent out a notice to the Company’s AGM on May 6, 2021.
- On April 12, 2021, BoMill announced the recruitment of a new Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Per Heander. Per Heander has over two decades experience from the venture capital segment. He will join BoMill as CFO on May 6, 2021.
- On April 15, 2021, BoMill published the Annual Report for the fiscal year 2020. The Annual Report is available on BoMill’s website.
Latest news and releases
BoMill publishes interim report for the third quarter 2021
25 November 2021
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the interim report for the third quarter and the first nine months of 2021. The interim report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
BoMill announces a change in the Board of Directors
22 October 2021
BoMill AB (“BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby announces that the company’s largest shareholder Capagro SAS (“Capagro”) onwards will be represented in the Board of Directors through Pierre Kiener as co-opted member and Tom Espiard-Cignaco as observer, until the next Annual General Meeting taking place in 2022, before June 30[th]. The current representative from Capagro in BoMill’s Board of Directors, Julie Peyrache, will leave Capagro for assignments outside of the group on October 22[nd], and will hence therefore also leave BoMill’s Board of Directors. The resignation of Julie Peyrache from the Board of Directors will be handled by the Swedish Companies Registration Office in the following weeks.
BoMill announces the outcome of the exercise of warrants of series TO 1
11 October 2021
On Thursday, 7 October 2021, the exercise period for BoMill AB ("BoMill" or "the Company") warrants of series TO 1 ("TO 1”) ended. A total of 2,290 warrants of TO 1 were exercised. BoMill will thus receive a total of SEK 16,259.00.