First day for trading in BoMill’s shares without the right to participate in the share issue
12 April 2023, 08:30 CET
The first day of trading in BoMill’s shares excluding the right to obtain subscription rights is today, 12 April 2023.
At the Extraordinary General Meeting on April 6, 2023, it was resolved to issue new shares with preferential rights for shareholders in BoMill of approximately a maximum of SEK 21.9 million.
The Company has entered into agreements (1) inter alia with some of the shareholders, personnel, and board members regarding undertaking to subscribe by using their subscription rights, and (2) with certain shareholders concerning guarantee commitments to subscribe such shares that are not subscribed by others, which amount together 100% of the maximum amount of the rights issue. However, the commitments are not secured by bank guarantees, blocked funds, pledges, or similar arrangements.
Briefly about the rights issue
- Anyone who, on the record date, April 13, 2023, was registered as a shareholder in BoMill has a preferential right to subscribe for shares in the Company based on the existing shareholding in the Company registered on the record date.
- Shareholders receive one (1) subscription right for each share registered on the record date on the shareholders. One (1) subscription right entitles to subscribe for one (1) new share in the Company.
- Subscription of shares takes place from and including April 19, 2023, up to and including May 3, 2023.
- The subscription price is SEK 0.47 per newly issued share. No commission is paid.
- The Company will receive approximately SEK 21.9 million upon full subscription of the rights issue.
- The last day of trading in BoMill’s shares including the right to obtain subscription rights is on April 11, 2023.
- The first day of trading in BoMill’s shares excluding the right to obtain subscription rights is on April 12, 2023.
- Trading in subscription rights will be ongoing from and including April 19, 2023, up to and including April 27, 2023.
- Subscription rights that are not exercised during the subscription period become invalid and lose their value.
- Trading in BTA (paid subscribed share) will commence on April 19, 2023 and continues until the rights issue is registered with the Companies Registration Office.
Nordic Issuing AB acts as the issuer agent in connection with the rights issue
Prospectus and other information
The prospectus and other additional information will be published on April 12, 2023 on BoMill’s website (www.bomill.com/investors/share-issue-2023)
THE INFORMATION HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WITHIN OR TO THE UNITED STATES, RUSSIA, BELARUS, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, HONG KONG, JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA, SWITZERLAND OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION OF THE INFORMATION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL OR REQUIRE REGISTRATION OR OTHER MEASURES.
For additional information, visit www.bomill.com or contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO - Phone: +46 727 001 182 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cajsa Kapoor, CFO - Phone: +46 73 530 28 00 - E-mail: email@example.com
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB – www.skmg.se
Latest news and releases
BoMill appoints Hansi Biedermann as Business Development Manager
30 May 2023
BoMill AB (publ) announces the appointment of Hansi Biedermann to the newly established role of Business Development Manager. He assumes the position from May 12, 2023 and is part of the Operation Management Team.
BoMill signs agreement of 1.0MSEK with global grain processor
23 May 2023
BoMill AB has signed an agreement worth approximately 1.0 MSEK, with a leading multinational grain processing company. The agreement is part of a project evaluating BoMill InSight™ and covers a six-month rental period.
Communiqué from Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB
11 May 2023
Idag, den 11 maj 2023, hölls årsstämma i BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332. Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Samtliga beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet.
Today, May 11, 2023, the Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, was held. Below is a summary of the decisions made. All decisions were made by the required majority.