BoMill Q1 Report, January – March 2023
12 April 2023, 10:45 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period January 1 – March 31, 2023. The Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
On the way to growth following launch of BoMill InSight™
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“The launch of BoMill InSight™ is a fantastic milestone for the company. The feedback received from key players in the grain industry has been extremely positive. Now we are looking forward to materializing this interest.”
Net sales and income for the first quarter (January – March 2023)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 55 (KSEK 452).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK –5 681 (KSEK –5 286).
- Net income per net weighted average share amounted to SEK –0,12 (SEK –0,34).
- Cash flow during the first quarter amounted to KSEK –7 512 (KSEK –4 738).
- As of March 31, 2023, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 7 132 (KSEK 9 804).
Highlights during the first quarter
- From January 1, Cajsa Kapoor assumed the position of CFO
- On January 26, BoMill InSight™ was launched following successful industrial field test phase
- On March 1, Susana Morales was appointed Head of Sales
- On March 6, the Board of directors proposed a new share issue with preferential rights amounting to MSEK 21,9
- On March 6, there was a call for an extraordinary general meeting on April 6 with decisions regarding the proposed new share issue
Highlights after the end of the period
- On April 6, in accordance with the proposals from the Board of Directors, the extraordinary general meeting approved a reduction of the share equity to 9 305 814 SEK, new Articles of Association and a share issue of 21,9 MSEK with preferential rights. The subscription period starts April 19 and ends May 3. Trade in subscriptions rights will be made during April 19 and April 27.
BoMill Q1 report can be found on BoMill’s website (www.bomill.com/investors/reports)
Latest news and releases
BoMill at Agritechnica 2023
3 October 2023
BoMill AB announces its presence at Agritechnica, the international trade fair for agricultural machinery, taking place November 12-18 in Hannover, Germany. The company will exhibit Hall 5 Booth C37.
BoMill signs agreement with Baltijos Javai worth EUR 270,000
13 September 2023
BoMill AB has signed an agreement worth EUR 270,000, with Baltijos Javai, a grain processor based in Lithuania and specialized in barley.
BoMill enters into distribution agreement with I.P. Global Tech & Machinery for the Mexican market
12 September 2023
BoMill AB (publ) expands its network in Americas through a distribution agreement with I.P. Global Tech & Machinery, a renowned supplier of processing equipment and services to the grain, food and seed industries in Mexico.