BoMill publishes information memorandum regarding the Rights Issue
26 April 2022, 08:00 CET
BoMill AB (publ) (”BoMill” or the “Company”) today publishes an information memorandum by reason of the proposed preferential rights issue of shares resolved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of BoMill on April 8, 2022. Upon full subscription in the Rights Issue, the Company will receive approximately SEK 23.3 million before issue costs. The Rights Issue is secured through underwriting commitments corresponding to 100 percent of the maximum issue volume.
Information memorandum and application form
The information memorandum for the issue has been published on BoMill’s website (www.bomill.com/investors/share-issue-2022) , and on Nordic Issuing’s website (https://nordic-issuing.se/aktuella-uppdrag/bomill-ab-2/). The application form for subscription without preferential rights, can be downloaded from Nordic Issuing’s website.
Briefly about the Rights Issue
- Anyone who on the record date, April 26, 2022, was registered as a shareholder in BoMill has a preferential right to subscribe for shares in the Company based on the existing shareholding in the Company.
- Shareholders receive two (2) subscription rights for each (1) share held on the record date. One (1) subscription right entitle to subscribe for one (1) new share in the Company.
- Subscription of shares can take place from April 28, 2022, until May 12, 2022.
- The subscription price is SEK 0.75 per new issued share. No commission is paid.
- Trading in subscription rights is ongoing from and including April 28, 2022, until May 9, 2022.
- Subscription rights that are not exercised during the subscription period become invalid and lose their value.
- Trading in BTA (paid subscribed share) will commence April 28, 2022 and continues until the Rights Issue is registered in the trade register.
- The Company will receive approximately SEK 23.3 million upon full subscription of the Rights Issue.
Nordic Issuing AB acts as the issuing agent and Zellberg Advokatbyrå AB is legal advisor to the Company in connection with the Rights Issue.
More information, as well as material, can be found on BoMill’s website (www.bomill.com/investors/share-issue-2022).
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 727 001 182
Per Heander, CFO
Phone: +46 70 839 87 43
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 11 32 30 732
Latest news and releases
BoMill appoints Hansi Biedermann as Business Development Manager
30 May 2023
BoMill AB (publ) announces the appointment of Hansi Biedermann to the newly established role of Business Development Manager. He assumes the position from May 12, 2023 and is part of the Operation Management Team.
BoMill signs agreement of 1.0MSEK with global grain processor
23 May 2023
BoMill AB has signed an agreement worth approximately 1.0 MSEK, with a leading multinational grain processing company. The agreement is part of a project evaluating BoMill InSight™ and covers a six-month rental period.
Communiqué from Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB
11 May 2023
Idag, den 11 maj 2023, hölls årsstämma i BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332. Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Samtliga beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet.
Today, May 11, 2023, the Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, was held. Below is a summary of the decisions made. All decisions were made by the required majority.