BoMill Year-End Report, January – December 2020
19 March 2021, 08:00 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Year-End Report for the period January 1 – December 31, 2020. The Year-End Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“2020 was an important year for us, we are indeed very optimistic about BoMill’s growth potential going forward. BoMill has a unique grain sorting technology which meets the demand from the industry, and with an even more focused sales strategy, we are building BoMill for growth in promising market segments.”
Net sales and income for the fourth quarter (October – December, 2020)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 5 (KSEK -319).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -6 163 (KSEK -8 303). During the fourth quarter listing-related costs of a non-recurring nature amounted to KSEK 370 which have been deducted from equity.
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,52 (SEK -1,20).
- Cash flow during the fourth quarter amounted to KSEK 17 207 (KSEK -5 183).
Net sales and income for the financial year (January – December, 2020)
- Net sales during amounted to KSEK 57 (KSEK 2 443).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -21 582 (KSEK -25 480). During the year listing-related costs of a non-recurring nature amounted to KSEK 1 070 which have been deducted from equity.
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -1,81 (SEK -3,68).
- The equity / assets ratio, calculated as equity's share of total assets, amounted to 84% (62%).
- Cash flow during the year amounted to KSEK 21 128 (KSEK -6 918).
- As of December 31, 2020, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 25 346 (KSEK 4 218).
Highlights during the year
- In June 2020, BoMill conducted a Private Placement amounting to approx. SEK 14 million.
- On September 1, Andreas Jeppsson was appointed as CEO.
- On September 24, an oversubscribed new share issue amounting to SEK 30 million (before issue costs) was completed.
- On October 20, the Company was listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
- On November 25, BoMill announced that the Company was streamlining its communication and would use English as its primary language. The decision is in line with BoMill’s ambitions to increase sales in North America, Europe and China.
- On December 4, BoMill announced that the Company had entered into a development agreement with a global player in the food industry, with headquarters in the US.
Highlights after the end of the period
- On January 26, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company had signed an agreement with Lilla Harrie Valskvarn AB to test the Company’s updated sorting technology, which is based on the TriQ model.
- On January 27, 2021, the Extraordinary General Meeting in BoMill resolved on a directed issue of 330,000 warrants. The warrants shall entitle rights for founder, Bo Löfqvist (205 000 warrants), and Managing Director Andreas Jeppsson (125 000 warrants), to subscribe for new shares in the Company. Minutes with complete resolutions are available on BoMill’s website (www.bomill.com/investors/egm).
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 (0) 727 001 182
Mikael Lundborg, CFO
Phone: +46 (0) 708 780 688
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 70 755 95 51
Latest news and releases
BoMill takes next step in development project with global player in the food industry
21 September 2021
BoMill AB and a market-leading global player in the food industry take the next step to deepen the cooperation in the ongoing development project. The results, so far, have met both parties’ expectations, including meeting the time schedule. The next phase in the project will be to intensify the development work, on a larger scale, with a mutual ambition to commercialize BoMill’s technology, in the already identified market segments.
Management, Board of Directors and current shareholders increase ownership in BoMill AB
16 September 2021
BoMill AB’s management and Board of Directors have strengthened their ownership in BoMill following an acquisition of Industrifonden’s shares in the company. In total, 1 251 400 shares to the value of 5 005 600 SEK have been acquired by management, Board of Directors, and current shareholders in BoMill AB. Consolidating their commitment further, the owners show a solid trust in BoMill’s ambition to reach out globally with the company’s revolutionary solution.
Today, the exercise period for warrants in BoMill AB begins
16 September 2021
BoMill AB (“BoMill” or “the Company”), an agritech company that is promoting a patented grain sorting solution that allows, in commercial quantities, to sort grains based on the internal properties of the kernel, today, 16 September 2021, announces that the exercise period for the warrants of TO 1 issued in connection with the Company’s IPO, begins. The exercise period for the warrants of series TO 1 runs until and including 7 October 2021. Upon full exercise of the warrants, BoMill will be allocated approximately SEK 23,7 million (before costs). Sedermera Fondkommission is the financial adviser and Markets & Corporate Law Nordic AB is the legal adviser in connection with the warrant exercise. Nordic Issuing is the issuing agent.