IQ – high quality grain sorting for laboratory use
BoMill’s proprietary, high precision, grain quality sorting technology makes it possible to identify, analyse and sort each individual kernel in a batch of grain. The IQ grain quality sorter is a laboratory machine with the capacity to analyze each kernel using NIT and sort them in accordance with their chemical composition into six quality fractions.
Grain sorting for product development
The IQ grain quality sorter can be used by plant breeders when looking for specific traits as protein, hardness, starch etc. It can also be used for improving the seed by sorting out diseased or infested kernels in order to have a sound and healthy lot of seeds used for propagation or official tests. The IQ grain quality sorter is ideal for the grain research lab or a product development lab in a flour mill or malt house or complement to the TriQ, where it in an easy and small scale way can verify the possibilities when doing a large scale sorting with the TriQ quality sorting technology.
Select your Industry to learn more how to use and how to maximize your profit.
Select the Solution you want to find.
- Electrical power supply: 110 / 230 V
- Internet / Ethernet connection to control PC, (not included)
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): approx. 1220 x 860 x 620 mm, 4´ 0”1/32 x 2´ 9”55/64 x 2´ 0”13/32
- Weight: approx. 150 kg
- Diameter of singulator: 550 mm
- Number of sorting channels: 1
- Sorting capacity: approx. 1000 kernels per minute, based on barley and wheat
- Number of sorted quality fractions: 6
- Detector: TriQ NIT detector
- High-pressure air quality based on the standard: ISO 8573-1
- Maximum particle size: class 5: 40 microns
- Maximum particle density: class 5: 10 mg/m3
- Maximum dew point: class 3: -20 deg Celsius
- Maximum oil concentration: class 3: 1 mg/m3
- Operating pressure: 6 bar
- Consumption: approx. 30 l/min
- Operating conditions: indoor climate 0-35 deg Celsius, normal humidity