The subscription period in BoMill’s rights issue begins today
19 April 2023, 09:15 CET
Today, April 19, 2023, the subscription period commences in BoMill AB’s (“BoMill” or the “Company”) rights issue of a maximum of 46 529 070 shares with a subscription price of SEK 0.47 per share (the “Rights Issue") resolved by the Extraordinary General Meeting of BoMill on April 6, 2023.
The Company may receive up to SEK 21.9 million from the Rights Issue before issue costs. The subscription period runs from today and up until and including May 3, 2023. The proceeds from the Rights Issue are primarily intended to finance sales and marketing activities in scaling up the commercialization of BoMill InSight (about 60%), continued product development (around 20%) and other operating costs (about 20%).
The EU growth prospectus prepared in connection with the Rights Issue and published by the Company on April 12, 2023 (“Prospectus”) (in Swedish) are held available on the Company's website (https://www.bomill.com/investors/share-issue-2023/), and Nordic Issuing’s website (https://nordic-issuing.se/aktuella-uppdrag/bomill-ab-3/). For complete information on the Rights Issue and its conditions, please refer to the Prospectus.
The Company has entered into agreements (1) with some of the shareholders, personnel, and board members regarding undertaking to subscribe by using their subscription rights, and (2) with certain shareholders concerning guarantee commitments to subscribe such shares that are not subscribed by others - which amount together 100% of the maximum amount of the Rights Issue. However, the commitments are not secured by bank guarantees, blocked funds, pledges, or similar arrangements.
Timetable for the Rights Issue
- Last day of trading in shares including the right to obtain subscription rights: April 11, 2023
- First day of trading in shares excluding the right to obtain subscription rights: April 12, 2023
- Record date for receiving subscription rights: April 13, 2023
- Trading in subscription rights: April 19 –April 27, 2023
- Subscription period: April 19 – May 3, 2023
- Announcement of the final outcome of the Rights Issue: Expected May 8, 2023
- Trading with BTA (paid-up subscribed share): Starting on April 19, 2023, and will continue until the Swedish Companies Registration Office has registered the Rights Issue, expected to be week 22/23 2023. The last day of trading with BTA will be announced through a separate press release.
Summary of the Rights Issue’s conditions
- Subscription price: SEK 0.47 per share. No commission paid.
- Scope of the Rights Issue: The Rights Issue comprises of a maximum of 46 529 070 new shares. The Company may receive a maximum of approximately SEK 21.9 million from the Rights Issue, before deduction of transaction related costs.
- Preferential right to subscribe: Shareholders receive one (1) subscription right for each share registered on the record date April 13, 2023 on the shareholders. One (1) subscription right entitles to subscribe with preferential right one (1) new share in the Company.
- Subscription and payment: Subscription of shares are to take place during the subscription period in accordance with the Prospectus.
- Number of shares before the Rights Issue: 46 529 070 shares
- Dilution: Existing shareholders who choose not to use their subscription rights to subscribe for new shares will be subject to a dilution effect corresponding to 50 percent of the votes and capital in the Company, upon full subscription.
- Underwriting and pre-subscription commitments: The Company has received pre-subscription and underwriting commitments amounting to approximately SEK 21.9 million (which equals 100 percent of the maximum amount of the Rights Issue). However, the commitments are not secured by bank guarantees, blocked funds, pledges, or similar arrangements.
- Marketplace: Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
- Subscription rights that are not exercised during the subscription period become invalid and lose their value. Subscription rights that are not intended to be used shall be sold at the latest on April 27, 2023 to not expire without value.
Nordic Issuing AB acts as the issuer agent in connection with the Rights Issue.
Prospectus and other information
The Prospectus was approved and registered on April 12, 2023 by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (the “SFSA”, sw. Finansinspektionen). Beside being published on BoMill’s website (www.bomill.com/investors/share-issue-2023), and on Nordic Issuing’s website (https://nordic-issuing.se/aktuella-uppdrag/bomill-ab-3/), the Prospectus is also available in the SFSA's prospectus register (www.fi.se). For complete information on the Rights Issue and its conditions, please refer to the Prospectus.
The information herein is not for release, distribution or publication, directly or indirectly, within or into the United States of America, Australia, Belarus, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, or any other jurisdiction in which the release, distribution or publication of the information would be unlawful or require any other measures than required by Swedish law.
This release is not a prospectus in accordance with the definition in the Prospectus Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 (“Prospectus Regulation”) and has not been approved by any regulatory authority in any jurisdiction. This announcement does not identify, or purport to identify, risks (direct or indirect) that may be associated with an investment in shares or other securities in the Company.
The Prospectus has been prepared by the Company in connection with the Rights Issue and has been approved and registered by the SFSA, which is the national competent authority in Sweden under the Prospectus Regulation. The approval by the SFSA of the Prospectus should not be understood as an endorsement of the securities that are the subject of the Prospectus. In order for investors to fully understand the potential risks and benefits associated with a decision to participate in the Rights Issue, any investment decision should only be made based on the information in the Prospectus. Thus, investors are encouraged to review the Prospectus in its entirety. This press release constitutes an advertisement in accordance with article 2 k of the Prospectus Regulation.
The information contained in this announcement relating to the rights issue is for background purposes only and does not purport to be full or complete. The information in this press release does thus not contain or constitute an offer (or a solicitation to offer) to acquire, subscribe or otherwise trade in shares or other securities in the Company. Any invitation to the persons concerned to subscribe for shares in the Company has only been made through the Prospectus. No action has been taken and no measures will be taken to permit a public offering in any jurisdictions other than Sweden.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s current view of future events as well as financial and operational development. Words such as “intend”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “assess”, “except”, “may”, “plan”, “estimate” and other expressions involving indications or predictions regarding future developments or trends, and which are not based on historical facts, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements by nature entail known as well as unknown risks and uncertainties since they are dependent on future performance and circumstances. Forward-looking statements do not constitute any guarantee regarding future results or development and the actual outcome may materially differ from what is stated in forward-looking statements.
For additional information, visit www.bomill.com or contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO - Phone: +46 727 001 182 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cajsa Kapoor, CFO - Phone: +46 73 530 28 00 - E-mail: email@example.com
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB – www.skmg.se
Latest news and releases
BoMill appoints Hansi Biedermann as Business Development Manager
30 May 2023
BoMill AB (publ) announces the appointment of Hansi Biedermann to the newly established role of Business Development Manager. He assumes the position from May 12, 2023 and is part of the Operation Management Team.
BoMill signs agreement of 1.0MSEK with global grain processor
23 May 2023
BoMill AB has signed an agreement worth approximately 1.0 MSEK, with a leading multinational grain processing company. The agreement is part of a project evaluating BoMill InSight™ and covers a six-month rental period.
Communiqué from Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB
11 May 2023
Idag, den 11 maj 2023, hölls årsstämma i BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332. Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Samtliga beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet.
Today, May 11, 2023, the Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, was held. Below is a summary of the decisions made. All decisions were made by the required majority.