BoMill Q1 Report, January – March 2021
6 May 2021, 11:03 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period January 1 – March 31, 2021. The Interim Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“During the first quarter, we maintained momentum in terms of building a stronger marketing and sales organization, while continuing work on our ongoing development projects. All of this will be important as we now advance our efforts to implement an updated business strategy, with an increased focus on key segments such as the brewing industry.”
Net sales and income for the first quarter (January – March 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 42 (KSEK 36).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -5 178 (KSEK -5 389).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,43 (SEK -130,52).
- Cash flow during the first quarter amounted to KSEK -8 017 (KSEK -3 137).
- As of March 31, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 17 329 (KSEK 1 081).
Highlights during the first quarter
- On January 26, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company had signed an agreement with Lilla Harrie Valskvarn AB to test the Company’s updated sorting technology, which is based on the TriQ model.
- On January 27, 2021, the Extraordinary General Meeting in BoMill resolved on a directed issue of 330,000 warrants. The warrants entitle rights for the founder, Bo Löfqvist , and Managing Director Andreas Jeppsson to subscribe for new shares in the Company.
- On March 19, 2021, BoMill published its Year-End Report for the period January 1 – December 31, 2020. The report is available on BoMill’s website.
Recruitments during the first quarter
BoMill appointed a new Chief Technical Officer (CTO), who will join the Company from June 1.
BoMill appointed a new Global Marketing Manager, starting from March 1.
Highlights after the first quarter
- On April 6, 2021, BoMill sent out a notice to the Company’s AGM on May 6, 2021.
- On April 12, 2021, BoMill announced the recruitment of a new Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Per Heander. Per Heander has over two decades experience from the venture capital segment. He will join BoMill as CFO on May 6, 2021.
- On April 15, 2021, BoMill published the Annual Report for the fiscal year 2020. The Annual Report is available on BoMill’s website.
Latest news and releases
BoMill AB (publ) share issue is registered and trading in BoMill BTA shares ceases June 7
2 June 2022
BoMill AB (publ) has completed the preferential rights issue of shares that closed on May 12, 2022. The rights issue of 23,3 MSEK is now registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and the last day for trading in paid subscribed shares ("BTA") will be Tuesday, June 7, 2022.
BoMill AB (publ) preferential share issue of 23,3 MSEK was oversubscribed
17 May 2022
The subscription period in the preferential share issue in BoMill AB (publ) ("BoMill" or "Company") ended on May 12. The share issue was subscribed to 105,6 %. BoMill will receive 21,3 MSEK after transaction costs.
Communiqué from Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB
12 May 2022
Idag, den 12 maj 2022, hölls årsstämma i BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332. Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Samtliga beslut fattades med erforderlig majoritet.
Today, May 12, 2022, the Annual General Meeting of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, was held. Below is a summary of the decisions made. All decisions were made by the required majority.