BoMill Q1 Report, January – March 2021
6 May 2021, 11:03 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period January 1 – March 31, 2021. The Interim Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“During the first quarter, we maintained momentum in terms of building a stronger marketing and sales organization, while continuing work on our ongoing development projects. All of this will be important as we now advance our efforts to implement an updated business strategy, with an increased focus on key segments such as the brewing industry.”
Net sales and income for the first quarter (January – March 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 42 (KSEK 36).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -5 178 (KSEK -5 389).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,43 (SEK -130,52).
- Cash flow during the first quarter amounted to KSEK -8 017 (KSEK -3 137).
- As of March 31, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 17 329 (KSEK 1 081).
Highlights during the first quarter
- On January 26, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company had signed an agreement with Lilla Harrie Valskvarn AB to test the Company’s updated sorting technology, which is based on the TriQ model.
- On January 27, 2021, the Extraordinary General Meeting in BoMill resolved on a directed issue of 330,000 warrants. The warrants entitle rights for the founder, Bo Löfqvist , and Managing Director Andreas Jeppsson to subscribe for new shares in the Company.
- On March 19, 2021, BoMill published its Year-End Report for the period January 1 – December 31, 2020. The report is available on BoMill’s website.
Recruitments during the first quarter
BoMill appointed a new Chief Technical Officer (CTO), who will join the Company from June 1.
BoMill appointed a new Global Marketing Manager, starting from March 1.
Highlights after the first quarter
- On April 6, 2021, BoMill sent out a notice to the Company’s AGM on May 6, 2021.
- On April 12, 2021, BoMill announced the recruitment of a new Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Per Heander. Per Heander has over two decades experience from the venture capital segment. He will join BoMill as CFO on May 6, 2021.
- On April 15, 2021, BoMill published the Annual Report for the fiscal year 2020. The Annual Report is available on BoMill’s website.
Latest news and releases
BoMill announces the outcome of the exercise of warrants of series TO 1
11 October 2021
On Thursday, 7 October 2021, the exercise period for BoMill AB ("BoMill" or "the Company") warrants of series TO 1 ("TO 1”) ended. A total of 2,290 warrants of TO 1 were exercised. BoMill will thus receive a total of SEK 16,259.00.
BoMill signs contract with major grain processing company in Russia
1 October 2021
Swedish agritech company BoMill AB secures another step in its global market outreach by signing an agreement with Russian grain processing and production company JSC Metelitca (part of Transchemexport Group). As the first step in this collaboration, JSC Metelitca has placed an order where BoMill’s unique technology and its grain sorting equipment IQ will be installed in the company’s new state-of-the art pre-cleaning grain processing plant in the Novosibirsk region.
Correction: Last day of trading in BoMill’s warrants of series TO 1 is Tuesday 5 october 2021
30 September 2021
The press release published earlier today stated that the last day of trading in warrants of series TO 1 is Thursday 5 October 2021. The correct information is Tuesday 5 October.
Tuesday, 5 October 2021, is the last day of trading in warrants of series TO 1 on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. The warrants of series TO 1 were issued in connection with BoMill AB’s IPO in 2020. Each warrant of series TO 1 entitles the holder to subscribe for one new share in BoMill. Last day to exercise the warrants of series TO 1 and subscribe for shares is 7 October 2021.