BoMill Q1 Report, January – March 2021
6 May 2021, 11:03 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Interim Report for the period January 1 – March 31, 2021. The Interim Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“During the first quarter, we maintained momentum in terms of building a stronger marketing and sales organization, while continuing work on our ongoing development projects. All of this will be important as we now advance our efforts to implement an updated business strategy, with an increased focus on key segments such as the brewing industry.”
Net sales and income for the first quarter (January – March 2021)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 42 (KSEK 36).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -5 178 (KSEK -5 389).
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,43 (SEK -130,52).
- Cash flow during the first quarter amounted to KSEK -8 017 (KSEK -3 137).
- As of March 31, 2021, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 17 329 (KSEK 1 081).
Highlights during the first quarter
- On January 26, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company had signed an agreement with Lilla Harrie Valskvarn AB to test the Company’s updated sorting technology, which is based on the TriQ model.
- On January 27, 2021, the Extraordinary General Meeting in BoMill resolved on a directed issue of 330,000 warrants. The warrants entitle rights for the founder, Bo Löfqvist , and Managing Director Andreas Jeppsson to subscribe for new shares in the Company.
- On March 19, 2021, BoMill published its Year-End Report for the period January 1 – December 31, 2020. The report is available on BoMill’s website.
Recruitments during the first quarter
BoMill appointed a new Chief Technical Officer (CTO), who will join the Company from June 1.
BoMill appointed a new Global Marketing Manager, starting from March 1.
Highlights after the first quarter
- On April 6, 2021, BoMill sent out a notice to the Company’s AGM on May 6, 2021.
- On April 12, 2021, BoMill announced the recruitment of a new Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Per Heander. Per Heander has over two decades experience from the venture capital segment. He will join BoMill as CFO on May 6, 2021.
- On April 15, 2021, BoMill published the Annual Report for the fiscal year 2020. The Annual Report is available on BoMill’s website.
Latest news and releases
BoMill takes next step with high-capacity sorting equipment
5 July 2021
Swedish agritech company BoMill AB (”BoMill”) is currently developing a high capacity sorting equipment, able to sort the highest level of industry standard sorting volumes (up to 15 tons of grains per hour). Having confirmed the principles of the new equipment in testing, BoMill is now moving ahead, focusing on setting a plan for commercialization. The new equipment is aimed to be launched during Q2 2022.
BoMill new member of German brewery association VLB
21 June 2021
Swedish agritech company BoMill AB takes another step towards the brewing and malting industry – by becoming supporting member of the prestigious German association of brewery and malting, Versuchs- und Lehranstalt für Brauerei in Berlin (VLB). In cooperation with VLB, BoMill will further assess the benefits of its patented technology for the brewing and malting industry.
BoMill to participate in Italian-Swedish web summit on green transformation of the industry
15 June 2021
Swedish Agtech company BoMill AB (publ) has been selected to participate in the event Italy-Sweden Web Summit: Towards a green transition of industry 2021-2030 on June 16 2021. Docking into a great interest for green industry solutions in Italy, BoMill will showcase the company’s high tech and sustainable grain quality sorting solution.