BoMill Year-End Report, January – December 2020
19 March 2021, 08:00 CET
BoMill AB (”BoMill” or the “Company”) hereby publishes the Year-End Report for the period January 1 – December 31, 2020. The Year-End Report is available as an attached file to this release and on BoMill’s website. Below is a summary of the report.
CEO Andreas Jeppsson comments:
“2020 was an important year for us, we are indeed very optimistic about BoMill’s growth potential going forward. BoMill has a unique grain sorting technology which meets the demand from the industry, and with an even more focused sales strategy, we are building BoMill for growth in promising market segments.”
Net sales and income for the fourth quarter (October – December, 2020)
- Net sales amounted to KSEK 5 (KSEK -319).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -6 163 (KSEK -8 303). During the fourth quarter listing-related costs of a non-recurring nature amounted to KSEK 370 which have been deducted from equity.
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -0,52 (SEK -1,20).
- Cash flow during the fourth quarter amounted to KSEK 17 207 (KSEK -5 183).
Net sales and income for the financial year (January – December, 2020)
- Net sales during amounted to KSEK 57 (KSEK 2 443).
- Net income after financial items amounted to KSEK -21 582 (KSEK -25 480). During the year listing-related costs of a non-recurring nature amounted to KSEK 1 070 which have been deducted from equity.
- Net income per share amounted to SEK -1,81 (SEK -3,68).
- The equity / assets ratio, calculated as equity's share of total assets, amounted to 84% (62%).
- Cash flow during the year amounted to KSEK 21 128 (KSEK -6 918).
- As of December 31, 2020, cash and cash equivalents in the Company amounted to KSEK 25 346 (KSEK 4 218).
Highlights during the year
- In June 2020, BoMill conducted a Private Placement amounting to approx. SEK 14 million.
- On September 1, Andreas Jeppsson was appointed as CEO.
- On September 24, an oversubscribed new share issue amounting to SEK 30 million (before issue costs) was completed.
- On October 20, the Company was listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
- On November 25, BoMill announced that the Company was streamlining its communication and would use English as its primary language. The decision is in line with BoMill’s ambitions to increase sales in North America, Europe and China.
- On December 4, BoMill announced that the Company had entered into a development agreement with a global player in the food industry, with headquarters in the US.
Highlights after the end of the period
- On January 26, 2021, BoMill announced that the Company had signed an agreement with Lilla Harrie Valskvarn AB to test the Company’s updated sorting technology, which is based on the TriQ model.
- On January 27, 2021, the Extraordinary General Meeting in BoMill resolved on a directed issue of 330,000 warrants. The warrants shall entitle rights for founder, Bo Löfqvist (205 000 warrants), and Managing Director Andreas Jeppsson (125 000 warrants), to subscribe for new shares in the Company. Minutes with complete resolutions are available on BoMill’s website (www.bomill.com/investors/egm).
For more information about BoMill, please contact:
Andreas Jeppsson, CEO
Phone: +46 (0) 727 001 182
Mikael Lundborg, CFO
Phone: +46 (0) 708 780 688
Certified Adviser: Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
Phone: +46 70 755 95 51
Latest news and releases
BoMill Annual Report 2020
15 April 2021
The Board of Directors and CEO of BoMill AB (“BoMill”) hereby publishes the Annual Report for the fiscal year 2020.
BoMill recruits new CFO
12 April 2021
BoMill AB (”BoMill”) has recruited Per Heander as new Chief Financial Officer (CFO). Per Heander has over two decades of experience from the venture capital segment. He will join BoMill as CFO on May 6, 2021.
Notice to Annual General Meeting in BoMill AB (publ)
6 April 2021
The shareholders of BoMill AB (publ), 556556-4332, are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting on Thursday, May 6[th], 2021. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the Annual General Meeting, with the support of temporary legal rules, will be conducted by advance vote only (postal vote). No Annual General Meeting with the opportunity to attend in person or by proxy will take place. Information on the resolutions passed by the Annual General Meeting will be published on May 6[th], 2021 as soon as the outcome of the advance voting has been finally compiled.