Board of directors
Chairman of the board
LARS PERSSON – Chairman of the board
- Persson has, among other things, worked at Atos Medical AB, Stiftelsen Industrifonden and most recently as CEO for Almi Invest Syd AB. He also has experience as Chairman and Board Member in several companies, including Invent Medic Sweden AB (listed at Spotlight). He is currently a Board Member of Gabather AB (listed at First North) and was previously a Board Member of Ortoma AB (listed at Spotlight).
- Independent from the company, its management and major shareholders.
- Persson, together with closely related parties, owns Mandelträdet AB, which owns 0,35% of BoMill AB.
JULIE PERACHE – Board Member
- Peyrache is Investment Director at Capagro SAS, France’s leading agribusiness venture capital fund.
- Peyrache does not privately hold any shares in the Company. Capagro SAS owns 15.18% of BoMill AB.
THOMAS CARLSTRÖM – Board Member
- Carlström is Board Member of Cell Impact AB (listed at First North).
- Independent from the company, its management and major shareholders.Carlström owns 0,18% of BoMill AB.
Founder and Board Member
BO LÖFQVIST – Founder and Board Member
- Dr. Löfqvist is the inventor of the TriQ technology. Before founding BoMill, Dr. Löfqvist was Managing Director of United Milling System.
- Löfqvist, together with closely related parties, is a majority owner of BoMill Holding AB, which owns 1.68% of BoMill AB.
HENRIK HEDLUND – Board Member
- H. Hedlund, MD, PhD, was a Board Member in Arcam AB between 2009 and 2017. At the time, the company was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- H. Hedlund owns 20.76% of BoMill AB.
Deputy Board Member
ARTUR HEDLUND – Deputy Board Member
- A. Hedlund, MSc in Advanced Materials Engineering, is a Deputy Board Member in Team Göteborg Squash.
- A. Hedlund owns 0,10% of BoMill AB.