TriQ – process capacity grain quality sorting
BoMill’s proprietary, high precision, grain quality sorting technology, makes it possible to analyse and identify each kernel in a batch of grain and sort them into quality certified fractions. The speed is fully compatible with the needs of industrial grain handling – delivering a sorting capacity from 3 to, at least, 30 metric tons of grain per hour.
Grain quality sorting for industrial use
The TriQ is suitable for large scale sorting in process capacity. It’s built with high-quality standard components with well-documented history. The modular design concept ensures high reliability and easy installation to run 24/7 in industrial environments. The TriQ is ideal for example millers, malt houses and producers who wants to exploit the full potential of their grain.
Select your Industry to learn more how to use and how to maximize your profit.
Select the Solution you want to find.
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 1800 x 1200 x 1750 mm, 5´ 10” 55/64 x 3´ 11”1/4 x 5´8” 57/64
- Weight: approx. 1000 kg
- Number of sorting channels: 96
- Sorting capacity: approx. 3 tons/hour, based on barley and wheat with TKW 45 gram
- Number of sorted quality fractions: 3
- Grain / Raw material to be processed: Durum wheat / Soft wheat / Barley, fine-cleaned
- Detector: TriQ NIT detector
- Electrical power supply: 3/PEN AC 50 Hz 400V
- Power consumption: 2,5 kW
- Energy consumption: approx. 4 kWh/ton
- High-pressure air quality based on the standard: ISO 8573-1
- Maximum particle size: class 5: 40 microns
- Maximum particle density: class 5: 10 mg/m3
- Maximum dew point: class 3: -20 deg Celsius
- Maximum oil concentration: class 3: 1 mg/m3
- Operating conditions: indoor climate 0-35 deg Celsius, normal humidity