Board of directors
Chairman of the board
LARS PERSSON – Chairman of the board
- Persson, born in 1955, has, among other things, worked at Atos Medical AB, Stiftelsen Industrifonden and most recently as CEO for Almi Invest Syd AB. He also has experience as Chairman and Board Member in several companies, including Invent Medic Sweden AB (listed at Spotlight). He is currently a Board Member of Gabather AB (listed at First North) and was previously a Board Member of Ortoma AB (listed at Spotlight). He has a MSc in chemistry.
- Independent from the company, its management and major shareholders.
- Persson, together with closely related parties, owns Mandelträdet AB, which owns 37,399 shares and 8,666 warrants TO-1*.
JULIE PERACHE – Board Member
- Peyrache, born in 1988, is Investment Director at Capagro SAS, France’s leading agribusiness venture capital fund. She has a MSc from AgriParis Tech Institute.
- Peyrache does not privately hold any shares in the Company. Capagro SAS owns 2,384,732 shares and 888,888 warrants TO-1*.
THOMAS CARLSTRÖM – Board Member
- Carlström, born in 1951, is Board Member of Cell Impact AB (listed at First North) and has a MSc in metallurgy from KTH, Stockholm.
- Independent from the company, its management and major shareholders. Carlström owns 28,865 shares and 11,110 warrants TO-1*.
Founder and Board Member
BO LÖFQVIST – Founder and Board Member
- Dr. Löfqvist, born in 1936, PhD in Biochemistry, is the inventor of the TriQ technology. Before founding BoMill, Dr. Löfqvist was Managing Director of United Milling System.
- Löfqvist, together with closely related parties, is a majority owner of BoMill Holding AB, which owns 116,600 shares and 0 warrants*.
HENRIK HEDLUND – Board Member
- H. Hedlund, born in 1947, MD, PhD, was a Board Member in Arcam AB between 2009 and 2017. At the time, the company was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
- H. Hedlund owns 1,651,498 shares and 142,132 warrants TO-1*.
Deputy Board Member
ARTUR HEDLUND – Deputy Board Member
- A. Hedlund, born in 1984, MSc in Advanced Materials Engineering, is a Deputy Board Member in Team Göteborg Squash.
- A. Hedlund owns 7,000 shares and 0 warrants*.
*All ownerships of shares and warrants correspond to ownerships after the newly made issue has been registered in Bolagsverket.